Terms & Conditions
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Orders are processed typically in one working day. You can cancel your order within first 24 hours to receive a refund. Once the order is processed you can not apply for a refund. You can track your order status either by emailing email@example.com or by logging in to your customer panel if applicable.
With the purchase of any SEO package, you are entitled to unlimited usage of our Custom WordPress themes for yourself or client work. As a courtesy, we include design files with each Custom WordPress Theme — making it easier to meet the needs of your personal site, or providing an Denver SEO Theme as a base for client work. Our themes are developed with this usage in mind. Denver SEO retains the right to change the terms and conditions and licensing of this site.
Our custom WordPress themes are guaranteed to function correctly upon proper installation, activation and options configuration of the theme within the latest WordPress platform. We cannot and do not guarantee compatibility with 3rd party plugins. If for some reason the theme is not working properly after installing a 3rd party plugin or code alteration, report the issue to our support team, and we will do our best to resolve the problem in a timely manner.
SEO Services Expert offers a support subscription fee for ongoing support, updates, maintenance and account access. Contact us to discuss if a support package is a wise investment for you.
Support is provided for any work performed by SEO Services Expert for a year after the purchase date, or for as long as an annual support subscription is renewed. Support includes the rectifying of issues arising from custom theme features, bug fixes and basic usage questions. We do not provide support for the issues arising from the use of 3rd party plugins; troubleshooting issues occurring in versions of Internet Explorer older than version 8; or customizations.
Note: Support calls are offered Monday through Friday, 8:30AM to 5:30PM EST (UTC/GMT-5). Support requests are answered in order received. Our support ticketing system is monitored 24 hours 7 days a week.
We do not offer refunds. All sales are final. We will be happy to answer questions regarding our services in detail before your purchase to ensure it meets your requirements. Thank you for your understanding.
Once payment has been processed through our shopping cart, a campaign goes Under Review. The review/provisioning typically takes up to 5-7 business days for completion unless additional approval is required by the Search Engines. All pay-per-click campaigns MUST run a minimum of 3 months and be paid in full prior to starting a campaign, unless otherwise agreed upon with SEO Services Expert in writing.
The following occurs during the provisioning process:
- Set up of the proxy site.
- Verification of the website and landing page.
- Our team checks forms, email links, and URLs to make sure they are all working properly. Review of the URLs set up to be tracked.
- Specified phone numbers on the site are assigned tracking numbers.
- Bids and Daily Budgets are set at the search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, SuperPages) Categories are reviewed to make sure they are correct. (Relevant to the campaign)
- The keyword list is created. (Average of over 1,000 terms) Text Ad approval from our team and the search engines.
The CSS, XHTML, PHP, design and any other elements of custom SEO Services Expert WordPress themes are released under the GPL license. They and are in total
compliance to standards of that license as well as with WordPress. Our custom themes are not compatible with the wordpress.com blogging community. They are developed for individual installations of the WordPress platform.
Currently our themes are designed to function properly with WordPress 3.0 and higher. It is our job to make sure the themes are up to date with the latest versions of WordPress. We cannot guarantee they will work properly on older installations of WordPress. We cannot guarantee the compatibility of our themes with all third party software and plugins. If a conflict does arise, we will do our best resolve the issue.
Web Development Payment Obligations, Renewals, and Cancellations
1. Website Development Payment Obligations: A down payment is required in order to begin development of your website. This is 50% of the upfront design fee, plus any hosting or subscription(s) needed to perform the development, unless an alternative contract schedule or proposal specifies a different amount. The outstanding balance on your website is due 30-days after the initial payment, or after the design, navigation and pages have been approved and built. Please note: Final payment is due 30-days after the project begins, regardless of whether all content for the pages has been sent by the client. This provision is in place to encourage the client to get content submitted promptly so that their site can go live. It also ensures that SEO Services Expert gets paid for performing their duty under the proposal, despite tardy content from the client. After payment, SEO Services Expert will still post outstanding content AT NO CHARGE for 3 months. In the event an “under construction” page is posted due to missing content, SEO Services Expert will post ONE copy of any text/pictures on existing pages only, for up to 3 months after publish date. After the three months have expired, content posted to site will be billable at our current regular hourly rate. In the event that design and navigation changes are requested after they have been specifically approved by the client, these changes will be billable at our current regular hourly rate.
2. Website Development Cancellation:If site design and development work has already begun (such as creating a design concept), then the down payment is non-refundable. SEO Services Expert my elect at its sole discretion to offer a partial refund depending upon the circumstances.
3. Stock Photography Payment Obligations:Stock photography includes most photos and/or images not provided by the client. Stock photography purchased on behalf of client for use in website development is billable at a minimum of $10 per picture. This amount is separate from the amount quoted for website design and development. Some pictures are more expensive than $10, in which case we will solicit client approval and communicate the price before purchasing.
4. Description of Ongoing Costs:There are 2 types of ongoing costs: domain registration and hosting.
1. Domain name registration: This cost recurs annually. Domain name registration gives you exclusive rights to a certain name, such as www.mygroup.org, so that you can use it for your web-based purposes. You are NOT required to register a domain through us, but we strongly PREFER that you do. Many services are not honest in the way they sell names and we spend a lot of time helping people re-secure rights to the name they thought they had already purchased. If you have registered your own name, make sure you have yourself as the Registrant and Administrative Contact with a current, easily accessible email address. This will help to ensure that your domain can be renewed or transferred should the need arise. Domain name registration fees are not refundable.
2. Hosting: This cost recurs annually. Hosting places the domain name on a particular server connected to the web, which allows you to post a website for viewing through a browser. You are NOT required to host through us, but we strongly PREFER that you do. Hosting comes with domain-based emails, bandwidth, storage space, database and security tools, and other features. Projects that involve custom programming must be hosted with SEO Services Expert to ensure the programs that we write will work. If you want to host your site on another server this must be disclosed before we begin programming.
3. Hosting Renewal Payment Obligations: Your hosting account will be automatically renewed under the same time and fee structure unless you give written notice to SEO Services Expert fifteen (15) days before the renewal date that you do not wish to renew the account.
4. Hosting Cancellation Payment Obligations: You may cancel at anytime. If you cancel before the first 30 days from the opening of your account, please refer to the details under “Limited 30-day Money Back Guarantee.” If you cancel after the first 30 days, you will be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effective date of the cancellation. SEO Services Expert will refund the prepaid fees for basic hosting for the full months remaining after effective date of the cancellation, less any prior fees and charges, and an early cancellation fee of $25. Accounts that are terminated by SEO Services Expert for abuse or violations of internet standards or these terms and conditions will not receive any refund. All cancellations must be received in writing according to the deadlines indicated: regular mail and e-mail are acceptable. Phone requests will not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. Refunds will be issued back to you within 10 business days from your cancellation date.
5. Hosting Transfer Payment Obligations: If you wish to transfer your hosting to another provider SEO Services Expert can, upon request, download your site onto a CD and mail it to you. The cost for this service $50 per copy. FTP access to your site is not available for transfer purposes.
6. Limited 30-day Money Back Guarantee on Hosting: If you are not completely satisfied with our services within the first 30 days from the opening of the account, you will be given a refund on your hosting fee excluding setup fees and time accrued from setup date. If paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase. If your account has been cancelled by us due to a breach of the terms and conditions on your part, you will not be eligible for a refund. Domain name registration is non-refundable.
7. Sites NOT Hosted by SEO Services Expert: Should client decide to host their site on another server, SEO Services Expert cannot guarantee the all elements of the site will work. SEO Services Expert will make a reasonable effort to research the problem on the foreign platform to let the client know what we think the problem is. However, we cannot take responsibility for problems caused by or on another hosting server, including but not limited to email, FTP, SSL, database, server software, and site security issues. If SEO Services Expert believes it will take a significant amount of time to fix the problem, we will advise the client before proceeding. In most cases, fixing problems on a foreign hosting server is billable.
8. Website Maintenance:There are no required maintenance fees other than domain registration and hosting. Most people do some work on their site every year, for which we offer several plans. We can make certain parts of the site updatable by you by implementing a custom Content Management System, or installing a blog. For work we do on the site after going live, we charge on an hourly basis. If you expect that maintenance will be a regular occurrence, you can buy a prepaid maintenance contract that affords a discounted hourly rate. If need be, we can customize a maintenance plan for your particular needs, but no plan is required.
9. Website Maintenance Payment Obligations:Depending upon the nature of the website changes, prepayment may be required. Should the client be invoiced after the changes are completed, the invoice is due upon reciept. If payment is not received within 30 days, the maintenance changes may be taken down until payment is received. After 60 days, there may also be a $35 reposting fee added to the outstanding maintenance invoice balance.
1. Homepage Design– Once the site design is approved by the client, usually via email consent, the design is considered ready for implementation. Should the client wish to make changes to a design they have approved, those changes are billable at our standard hourly rate.
2. Navigation– Once site outline/map is approved by the client, usually via email consent, the site navigation is considered ready for implementation. Combined with the approved graphic design, this becomes the site structure. Once we build this structure per client approval, any subsequent changes are billable at our standard hourly rate.
3. Content– Provision of content is customer’s responsibility, unless specifically negotiated ahead of time as part of the project proposal.
Text content– Copy for all website pages and links needs to be delivered digitally and should be carefully proof-read by the client. Two rounds of revisions will be provided free of charge. Subsequent revisions will be billable at our regular hourly rate.
Copy development – Should client wish SEO Services Expert to develop content for the site, website copy is billable at our regular hourly rate. Development of copy is accomplished via SEO Services Expert Web Development interviewing the client about the topic areas to be addressed on their web pages. SEO Services Expert then composes appropriate copy, submits to the client for review, edit, and approval. Approved copy is then posted to the web pages.
Graphical content– Images outside of the website design must be provided in digital form or in a form that can be easily scanned, unless otherwise provided for in customer’s contract. Subsequent revisions will be billable at our regular hourly rate.
4. Database Implementation– Entry of data for database applications is considered client’s responsibility. Entry of data by SEO Services Expert is billable, unless otherwise provided for in customer’s contract.
5. Email– We offer free domain-based email accounts to our clients as part of any hosting contract. If site is not hosted by SEO Services Expert, we take no responsibility for setting up and troubleshooting email problems.
6. Training– For websites with administrative control panels or content management systems, two (2) one-hour training sessions will be provided.
7. Technical Support –We offer local and long-distance phone support to our clients. We do not normally bill for technical support depending on the source of the problem, its severity, and our time invested. If SEO Services Expert is not the source of the problem, technical support may be billable.
Training and Tutorials
Because customer service is in integral part of our business strategy, all of our projects include a one-time complimentary training session in order for our clients to better make use of their new web technology. Additional training hours can be purchased at our standard hourly rate or applied against your existing maintenance contract.
Domain Transfers and DNS Management
For domains not originally registered with SEO Services Expert, there will be a $25 fee to either transfer to the domain into our registration platform, or to transfer-out to another registrar. If your domain is not registered with SEO Services Expert, DNS management and troubleshooting tasks are billable at our hourly rate.
Websites with Proprietary Source Code
Should client contract with SEO Services Expert to write custom code for a website application, this code is not transferable to a new developer or host. Custom written source code is considered the property of SEO Services Expert Web Development and cannot be shared with other developers. Clients are granted a license to use custom software code while on SEO Services Expert servers only. SEO Services Expert Web Development retains ownership of the code.
In some cases, SEO Services Expert will install software for the client’s use that has been built by a third party. Examples include WordPress blog software, FCK editor software, shopping carts, photo galleries, etc. In these instances, clients will be subject to the terms and conditions of the third party who owns the software, and may use the software as a licensee only. No ownership rights of any kind are transferred to the client.
Access to or transfer of proprietary source code could result in a security risk to SEO Services Expert and its clients who are running similar pieces of code. In order to provide custom software development services, clients give us access to private and/or sensitive information, trade secrets, proprietary pricing and business methods. If clients believed that we may be sharing this information with outside developers, they could lose faith that we are protecting their proprietary information. Therefore, neither access nor transfer of any code built for any purpose that is unique and not commonly and publicly available can be granted. Should client want us to build software to run on another server, it must be disclosed upfront and specifically contracted for.
Website components that ARE transferable to another host include html code, graphics, logos, pictures, navigation, text, and the data residing within a database (but not the code). Hourly fees will apply for any special work that needs to be done to transfer those parts of website that do not violate the other paragraphs in this section.
SEO Services Expert Web Development maintains and troubleshoots the websites we develop for our clients, as well as any domain-based email accounts of those websites. We do NOT assume responsibility for upkeep or provide non-billable troubleshooting on our clients’ ISPs (Internet Service Providers), ISP-based email accounts, your home or office internet connections, or any other non-domain-based issues outside SEO Services Expert Web Development’s realm of service. Provision of non-domain-based troubleshooting services will be billable at our normal hourly rate.
To be leaders in SEO & Web Design by offering complete online marketing solutions dedicated to creating a web presence for our clients, and changing the way the world looks at our industry.
To be leaders in SEO & Web Design by offering complete online marketing solutions dedicated to creating a web presence for our clients, and changing the way the world looks at our industry.